Fashion copied from industrial and a professional kitchen, countertops and cabinets made of metal associated with aesthetic properties of the metal.
Metal working in the kitchen like a mirror, enlarges the interior and works well with other steel appliances – refrigerator, oven, microwave – but it can also be an element of contrast with other more traditional elements of the equipment.
Countertop can be done with aluminum or stainless steel. The best and most enduring is resistant to moisture and corrosion of stainless steel, steel lower quality staining faster, it is harder to clean, easier to scratch, and over time can corrode. Metal countertops combine well with steel racks.
To kitchen of country style suits a countertop of the rarely used today, copper sheet. Cooper countertops get a patina and require careful cleaning.
Advantages and disadvantages:
- Metal is one of the most hygienic materials – That is why metal is often used in large professional kitchens – in restaurants, hotels, etc.
- Does not accumulate on the micro-organisms and germs
- Is easy to wash,
- Is resistant to moisture,
- Is non-flammable,
- Can greatly reduced cleaning time
- Can reduce to 70% contribution to cleaning products in comparison with the traditional material
- Metal has a suitable structure and gloss
- Dirt can easily be rinsed off by the water or wipe with a damp cloth
- Long-term protection of surfaces against water, dirt, grease, and fingerprints
- Looks very nice in our kitchen.
- Metal countertops is difficult to give any shape,
- countertops of steel plate are unstable – they require an appropriate frame of wood or steel,
- The metal is cold in touch.
The purity of the composition and strong metal surfaces combined with a noble timber constitutes the nobility of the modern kitchen interior. Version with painted glass panels emphasizes the spaciousness of the kitchen in any room. Definitely metal handles or completely concealed emphasize the exceptional quality of design and proposed solutions.
World of clean
Chrome-Metal kitchen is world of clean. The metal does not collect germs which make this kitchen easy to keep clean. We do not need so often disinfect and wash the kitchen as in the case of wooden kitchen. Chrome is suitable for many of the objects in our kitchen for example: the metal elevation, handrails, door handles, sinks, faucets, and kitchen cabinets, etc.
As you can see metal kitchen cabinets have many advantages as well as the disadvantages. But the most important thing in choosing the material for kitchen cabinet doors is how you feel and what you like more. We use wood in all styles of kitchen. But we use metal in a contemporary kitchen design. In connection with properly arranged lights we will get very nice modern kitchens.